lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Homework.

[click on the image to enlarge]

A couple of weeks ago I had to an infographic about any subject I like. As you could imagine, I did it about fashion, more specifically about the trends in F/W 2012 runways. When you mix homework and the things you like, it doesn't feel like homework at all. My grade was 30/40 [due to some failures in the headline, fuck it]- Also, way before that assignment, I had to do a movie poster entirely made in CorelDraw. I decided to make a little tribute to David Bowie and I made a Aladdin Sane-inspired movie poster. Ignore the weird nose-job and the pratically inexistant collar-bones, , hope you like it!

Hace unas semanas tuve que hacer un trabajo infográfico acerca de algún tema de mi predilección. Como pueden imaginar lo hice sobre moda, más específicamente sobre las tendencias en las pasarelas Otoño/ Invierno 2012. Cuando mezclas tu tarea con tus gustos, no se siente para nada como tarea. Mi nota fue de 40/40, espero que les guste. De igual manera, mucho antes de ésa asignación, tuve que crear un póster para una película completamente hecho con CorelDraw. Decidí rendirle un pequeño tributo a David Bowie e hice un póster inspirado en Aladdin Sane. Ignoren la mala rinoplastia y la clavícula casi inexistente.

xx,
Alejandro.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario